- I keep waiting to have something meaningful to post about. You can clearly see how that is going for me.
- My baby just hit 9 months old. I know everyone says it, but I honestly don’t know how that happened. She might be one before I publish my next post…(I wish I was kidding)
- I haven’t been particularly satisfied since returning to work post “maternity leave.” I’m in the process of competing for a new job that would be both terrifying and fantastic. So wish me luck.
- I don’t watch much in the way of television, but I am very excited for the return of Outlander. I think it works better as a television series than as a book series (how long are those things?!).
- If I do get a new job, I will be using that as an excuse to buy new clothes. Regaining my former shape and size has not been a smooth process. I am working on it though.
- We recently returned from a 9 day trip to New England (including Isle au Haut, pictured above) and I still can’t get back in the groove of things (plus school just started again). I feel like I just need a push in the right direction, but there’s no one to give me that push (my husband is incredibly forgiving of my disorganization/need for take-out).
- Because I hardly visit this space anymore, I suspect I may see how difficult it is to switch BACK to wordpress.com (as opposed to wordpress.org). Anyone have any tips?
- On said vacation, I randomly decided to read out of my normal zone and bought Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It was fun, but as I read on in the series, I was reminded of exactly why I don’t start with that nonsense in the first place. The final book I read ended on a ridiculous cliffhanger. It’ll be nearly a year before the next one, and will I even remember my interest by that point? Sadly no.
- If any of you happen to stumble upon this post/haven’t entirely giving up on me putting a coherent sentence together, what is THE book of the summer? What have I missed?
Photo found here.