Let’s be honest, this post is essentially an exercise in vanity. Humor me.
(Ahem, family of mine, you’re reading, right?)
1. Happy camper t-shirt. Because readers are happy campers…?
2. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook. I’ve been a fan since I discovered my favorite drink recipe.
3. Fir & Grapefruit Candle. Because it’s more enjoyable to read when it smells good. At least I am assuming.
4. The Lyrics: Since 1962. So I don’t reasonably expect this one.
5. Why the Devil Chose New England for His Work: Stories by Jason Brown.
6. Prisoner 489 by Joe R. Lansdale.
7. Read Instead Print (a holdover from last year)
8. Library Due Date socks.Just because.
Also, for what it’s worth, I would love anything from Schoolhouse Electric.
What are you looking forward to this holiday season?