I was tagged by one of my newfound favorite bloggers to answer eleven questions of her choosing. These are the questions (thanks Maria Helena (also known as Marelden)):
1. What topics would you never blog about? I think I’ve hit most of the sensitive one: politics, sex, religion, the fact that I judge you by your record collection, and general things that you probably don’t want to know about me. One line I don’t cross is family. I don’t blog about them, they’re too special.
2. Last song you got stuck in your head? Crystal by Fleetwood Mac.
3. Do you have any weird habits? Yes, yes I do.
4. Pen or pencil? Pens, I hate the way pencils smear (especially when I write left-handed).
5. What’s the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Gravity.
6. If you were a Disney character, who would you be and why? This has got to be the easiest question for book bloggers. I, like everyone else, would be Belle – books, castle, a beastly good husband.
7. Which three books would you bring to a deserted island? Jane Eyre, The Stand, and The Book Thief. I haven’t read that last one, but if I’m stranded then surely I’d get around to it, no?
8. Favourite mode of transportation? Aside from walking? Train.
9. Do you have any tattoos? Several.
10. Which Hogwarts house would you belong to? I’d like to think Gryffindor, but I’m 99% sure I’d be Ravenclaw.
11. Major pet peeves? Passive aggressive personalities, laziness, and housemates that refuse to close upper cabinet doors (cabinet knobs are right at eye level for me).
In theory, I’m supposed to ask 11 questions and tag 11 people. I’m skipping that (now if you want to steal these questions, please do). I’m a rebel, in case you hadn’t realized. I only have one question for you:
What are some of your favorite things?
Mine are, and mind you this is neither an exhaustive nor profound list: thunderstorms, falling asleep to the sound of rain, design and typography, dark chocolate with sea salt, waking up to a cloudy day (this, I assume, is a Colorado thing), the oxford comma, good listeners, good pizza, good whiskey, good books, good music, and good movies. And finding people who like the same.