It’s almost the end of March (which means it is almost actually spring)! As King’s March (co-hosted by the lovely Wensend) winds down, here are the latest King-centric posts:
- I listed my favorite King short stories and my favorite King movies. I also reviewed Throttle.
- Wendy created a literary mixtape for Cell, as well as reviewed and highlighted her favorite quotes from Carrie.
- C.J (from Honey, I’m Reading!) posted a list of her favorite King appearances in movies and television and she reviewed Joyland.
- Renae from The Paranormalist, made a list of her favorite King quotes.
- Nishita from Nishita’s Rants and Raves reviewed Under The Dome.
- April from The Steadfast Reader reviewed a book about King movies. There is an ENTIRE book about SK movies.
- Katie from Words for Worms reviewed The Green Mile.
- Melissa from The Avid Reader’s Musings reviewed The Man in the Black Suit. I’d never heard of this collection.
- Kerri from Turn The Page Reviews has written a review of The Stand. She LOVED it.
- Rosa from The Bookish Findings of why she stopped reading King.
Honestly, I am loving all of these posts. This is the first event like this I’ve ever hosted, I am so pleased people are participating. I’ve lost track of how the link up should work (date-wise), but here is the new one:
Thanks for reading!